This was the video from my campaign headquarters! Charlie White is a really great guy. Megan and Mario were fantastic at keeping all the volunteers coordinated! We also had all ages volunteering including a very impressive high school student named Barrett who ran the call center after school and is very active in the state GOP. I spent 40 hours on the phone banks the week leading up to the election. Our county did a fantastic job keeping the call lists up to date. When we were given call sheets for another county the people were mostly democratic and we got a lot of nursing homes and "they are in prison" when we called their numbers. Things that made us go HHHhhhmmm.....I wonder if they well be voting? At work today was told of another college student that was pressured by her sorority to vote for Obama when she didn't want to. Seems to be a reoccurring theme that I keep hearing about our college campuses. I think it is sad if you have to intimidate students at college to get your support.
1 comment:
This was the video from my campaign headquarters! Charlie White is a really great guy. Megan and Mario were fantastic at keeping all the volunteers coordinated! We also had all ages volunteering including a very impressive high school student named Barrett who ran the call center after school and is very active in the state GOP. I spent 40 hours on the phone banks the week leading up to the election. Our county did a fantastic job keeping the call lists up to date. When we were given call sheets for another county the people were mostly democratic and we got a lot of nursing homes and "they are in prison" when we called their numbers. Things that made us go HHHhhhmmm.....I wonder if they well be voting? At work today was told of another college student that was pressured by her sorority to vote for Obama when she didn't want to. Seems to be a reoccurring theme that I keep hearing about our college campuses. I think it is sad if you have to intimidate students at college to get your support.
Post a Comment