So it's been an eventful 24 hours. From interviews at a Wilkes University Super Sale to a pep rally of sorts for Penn State Students for Obama, Scott and I were able to talk to a wide spectrum of interesting people about their views on the election.
Our downtime was rough last night. Watching my beloved Texas Longhorns drop a heartbreaker to Texas Tech was bad. Listening to Scotty, a Texas Tech grad, celebrate was worse. I was afraid our hotel neighbors would call the police as he somersaulted across the room shouting joyously, but we seem to have dodged that bullet.
We're on the road again. This time we're heading to Columbus, OH to see what's going on there. We're hoping to hear from some McCain supporters since we covered the Obama camp yesterday.
So we're in the van, listening to Scotty's endless supply of Phish and working on more content for the site. Keep a eye open for new material throughout the day.
Roll on,
Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your post.
Iraqi Dinar
Post a Comment